Coffee tables serve multi-purpose in any living room. They can be used to hold your coffee or other drinks, magazines, and books. The coffee table is the center of attraction in the living room, cafes, restaurants, and even on occasion. A common idiom is derived from the furniture, “gather round the coffee table,” to encourage light conversation and friendliness.
You should consider the size of your coffee table before you buy one. Avoid purchasing a coffee table that is too big and overpowers the rest of the room, while a small coffee table will look odd and uninviting. This blog will guide you when buying or renting a coffee table in UAE for your need. You will also learn about things you should consider getting the best deal with, such as measurements, the shape of the table, budget, and about coffee table rentals in UAE.
What To Look For When Buying A Coffee Table In UAE?
Here are some of the factors you should look at when buying a coffee table in UAE, such as:
- Take Measurements
- Measure the space in your living room or family room where you plan to place a coffee table. You’ll need to ensure everything fits as intended, so getting this measurement right is crucial.
- Measure the height of your sofa (and its seats). If you want to use the armrests when sitting down, measure that too.
- Measure the height of your coffee table. A standard height for most tables ranges from 18 inches up to 24 inches.
- Measure the width of your sofa (and its seats). If it’s not symmetrical, try measuring both sides separately since they might be different sizes!
- Finally, measure again just in case because sometimes we make mistakes and accidentally add an extra foot somewhere (which happens all the time!).
- What Shape?
Here are a few things to consider about the shape of your coffee table:
First, consider how it will affect your room’s overall flow and feel. A round coffee table can fit into almost any space without overwhelming effect, while a rectangular or square option might feel more imposing in certain areas.
Secondly, observe how functional this piece of furniture will be for your needs. You may want something just for decoration (i.e., it doesn’t get used), something that doubles as storage space, or even somewhere for guests to sit on when they visit.
- Make It Fashionable
Your coffee table is a piece of furniture that can tie your entire living room together. It should fit the style of your home and be well-matched to other pieces in the space. It means you’ll need to consider how it will enhance the presence of the rest of your furniture and your living room.
- Buying On A Budget
If you have a limited budget and are looking for a coffee table, consider these tips:
- Consider the size of the room. If it is large, you can get away with buying larger furniture, such as an oversized coffee table. However, if your room is smaller, opt for something more compact. It will make your space feel larger by making it appear less cluttered.
- Do not buy anything too big or too small. It can create an awkward feeling in the room. If you want to go big on this investment, get something that fits well with your other furniture pieces and will last a long time without breaking down easily or looking old after just one year of use.
Rentals V/S Buying
- Renting is a better option instead of buying. When you rent, you enjoy the benefits of a new one at low rates.
- You also do not need to deal with the hassles of maintenance and upkeep.
- No closing costs or down payments are involved in renting, so you can move around without paying hefty fees upfront.
- Coffee table rental is a better option than buying. All you need is to choose the product you want to rent and let the rest with the rental company.
Fern: Best Coffee Table Rentals In UAE
Why spend more money buying a coffee table when you can save thousands with rentals? Coffee table rentals are the best option, saving time, money, and energy. We (Fern.ae) are the reputed coffee table rental in UAE, renting classic furniture made up of the finest materials. You don’t have to worry about storage, delivery, or quality. From setting up chairs for the event to packing away the furnishings, we do it all.